- New Rules for the Retail Revolution
- Platform Positioning Master Class
- 10 Trajectories That Will Transform Retail
- The Store Is (still) The Core
- The Transmedia Transformation
- Bricks Have New Tricks
- 8 Mistakes Retail Suppliers Can't Make
UPCOMING EVENTS & SPEAKING
Carol Spieckerman, president and CEO of Spieckerman Retail, is an internationally-recognized authority on retail and brand positioning.
She presents her latest Retail Trajectories to corporate, trade and academic organizations and translates them into high-volume strategies for brand marketers, solution providers, retailers and agencies. Carol is an author and regular contributor to leading retail and business media including: NPR, Reuters, Forbes, Business Week, Huffington Post, Women's Wear Daily, Store Brands, Kidscreen, VMSD, Retail Wire and more. Carol's retail blog is considered a "must-read" among major retailers, brands and suppliers.
CAROL'S RECENT THOUGHT LEADERSHIP