This year’s LIMA Retail Symposium boasts its largest lineup yet. In partnership with the Terry J. Lundgren Center for Retailing, this one-of-a-kind event features experts from across the retail spectrum discussing how brands and suppliers can successfully collaborate, participate and differentiate in today’s fast changing retail environment.
- The event kicks off with Neil Friedman’s insights on selling to kids from the perspective of a licensor, licensee and retailer.
- Ruby Anik and Char Keefer will share best practices for presenting and positioning brands in retail.
- Our own Carol Spieckerman will reveal the eight mistakes that you can’t make with retailers in 2013 and beyond.
- A power panel with Bill Cross, Peter Dixon and Mary Rachide will explore the challenge of private label, collaborative licensing models, and emerging opportunities.
- Paco Underhill will anchor the keynote with the state of retail and industry trends.
- Raymond Nadeau will speak on stand out merchandising strategies from packaging to POP to strategic adjacencies.
- Fern Lee will talk about multi-channel direct marketing and how to build relevant consumer brands.
- Macy’s CMO, Martine Reardon, pop-up specialist, Christina Norsig and the Lundgren Center's Martha Van Gelder will discuss the resurgence of event marketing and retail-tainment.
- Carol will return and close out with a round up of the day’s key takeaways.